Thursday, March 24, 2011

SURF AND SUN BY TOM BROWN




For greater interest I suggested a hazy sun in the overcast sky and created physical texture in the surf. I’m including a photo of the scene for comparison with my interpretation.

This is another little gem done with a palette knife. If you’re wondering, no, I haven’t abandoned painting with brushes. But the past couple of days I featured palette knife paintings and wanted to show just one more. Tomorrow I’ll return to sharing my paintings done with brushes.

I call this one:
“A PEACEFUL GLOW”
5x5 inch original palette knife
oil painting by Tom Brown
tombrownstudio@cox.net
Hope you like it. And thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...