Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dancing feet - Tango painting and a fund raiser for Japan

I love love love the Tango, and everything about it. The attitude of the dancers most importantly. And thats precisely what I aim to capture in this series. With this painting, I gathered some courage to go ahead and paint it with the knife, which I normally don't. Let me know what you think. 

Dancing feet #16
Acrylics on board, 5 by 7 inches

If you buy this painting, $10 will be donated to the Red Cross towards the relief efforts in Japan. I am running a fundraising effort and for EVERY small painting (5 by 7 inches, $35) sold from my Art studio, $10 will be donated to the Red Cross. 

To view more of my work, check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...