Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Circle of Quiet - One" Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur

©2006 - 2011 Jill Saur Fine Art, all rights reserved


This painting "Circle of Quiet - One" is 36"x48" and is an acrylic on canvas.  The sides are painted and therefore it does not need framing.  It has a companion piece that I will post next.  However, it stands on its own and can be sold as such.

This is an unusual painting and has a mystical glow when the lights are dim or strong.  In a world where so many paintings are similar, this one really stands out and makes a statement.

I called it "Circle of Quiet" because it is a peaceful painting and symbolizes reflection and solitude.  I love these trees and I hope it shows in my rendering of them.

Please visit my website.  I invite you to become a collector of my work and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts your soul.

My website:  CLICK HERE

Find; aspen tree paintings; tree painting; tree art; tree paintings; aspen art; watercolors; aspen art, Atlanta Artist, Atlanta local artists; Artist Atlanta, Georgia Art; Colorado Art,  New Mexico Art, Taos Art, snow scene,  snow scene, Landscape paintings, Aspen arts, Jill Saur,  Utah art, Wyoming Art, Minnesota Art,  National Parks Art, American Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...