Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunny Hunny-6"Squared Show! by Roxanne Steed



6"x6" oil on archival panel

"If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine."

-Morris West


Yes, it's been a while since I've posted, I writing from my "secondary office" in Starbucks in Maitland, FL. I'm down here for an intense week of helping out my mom. We're getting lots done, although I still need to tackle a door-bell repair and some bathroom caulking before I leave to go home tomorrow!

I haven't had a chance to share with you the super-good news I'm so excited about! I got one of my paintings juried into the Randy Higbee Gallery 6"Squared Show, in Costa Mesa, CA. A gala artist's reception will be held on April 16th, and the show runs through May 6th. "Sunny Hunny" is a 6"x6" oil, and I'm really honored and humbled to be able to hang with the wonderful artists in this show.

I'm heading back home to CT tomorrow, back to painting...and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...