Monday, March 7, 2011

Clearing Sky Over Old Head of Kinsale, Ireland by Roxanne Steed



5"x7" oil on archival panel

***During the month of March I'll be offering some subscriber specials (2009 prices and shipping is on me!) on some of my small paintings of Ireland that are still in need of a good home. Some of these were done on location....brought back in my wet panel carrier through customs! Others were painted here in my studio from my reference materials from my travels over there. All of them bring me wonderful reminders of a place that owns my heart and has captured my imagination.

One more piece that would make a great pairing with "Road To The Lighthouse At Old Head, Kinsale,Ireland" (that I posted the other day) is "Clearing Sky Over Old Head of Kinsale, Ireland". This one (a 5"x7" oil) was done after completing a larger commission of this place, I found the history behind this area rather fascinating as well as the big sky and vast last & water shapes make an 'almost abstraction'. The current pricing special on these small Ireland paintings are $100 (shipping included), and only good through St. Patrick's Day, March 17th. Contact me here for availability of this painting.

Would you like to attend an artist's retreat to Ireland like this? Please visit my the website of my friend Barbara Mastaglio who is offering another retreat this summer!

To make sure you don't miss any of my subscriber specials, please sign up for my Cheer Factor newsletter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...