Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Winter Light oil painting - Day 16, 30 days challenge by Marion Hedger

Winter Light oil painting
18x24cm (approx 7"x10")
oil on unstretched canvas
palette knife painting
 Day 16, 30 days hath September challenge
ON SPECIAL 50€ see below

The painting for day 16 is a winter scene full of light. I'm not partial to snow, but the colours in this have worked well, I think. It reminds me of those crisp winter afternoons we had occasionally in England when I lived there.

Unstretched canvas
This is painted onto unstretched, primed canvas which I stapled onto a support while painting. I liked painting on this surface, the paint adhered well and I was able to build up the layers.
Special Offer
As this is unmounted, I am offering this at a special price of 50€ (int. shipping included) compared to my normal 80-90€ for this size. 
The canvas can be mounted onto a panel or framed behind glass with a mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...