Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rope Dance, Cowboy Horse Cow Painting, Western Art by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Rope Dance 2007 
30 x 30 inches Oil on Canvas.  

This one will be worked on this next week. I wanted to post it like it is and then I will repost the after I work it further. I went through a roping stage in 2007 and painted a few of these pieces in this series.  This was in the box with the 30 x 30 Appaloosa Painting I shared yesterday.  Lady L was quite taken with it and knew exactly what was happening. I guess it is good when a four year old 'gets' your painting.  Maybe I am on the right track after all.  This painting has its 'spirit'.



These are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a person’s thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.  1 Corinthians 2:10-11


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...