Sunday, September 22, 2013

Petunia Bonus oil painting by Marion Hedger - Day 21, 30 days hath September

Petunia Bonus oil painting by Marion Hedger
Palette Knife painting
18x24cm
Oil on MDF canvas panel
Day 21, 30 days hath September
75€ international shipping included
This painting is a bonus. Every year I buy several hanging baskets in the spring, like most of us do, of course. The petunias last until about the middle of August and then just seem to fade. 

I put this pot of petunias at the back of the garden (I hate throwing away any sort of plant). Early this week I saw that it had sprung back to life and the petunias were so nice and bright. I placed them on a ledge to admire them and then a shaft of sunlight hit them lighting them up nicely. Of course I had to paint them - hence the title.
Take a look at Marion Hedger's art website


To receive email updates of my daily painting blog
Please enter your email address to subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...