Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mountain Laurel Aspen Path by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Mountain Laurel Aspen Path
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Mountain Laurel Aspen Path is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio and painting number 23 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge! I'm already just a wee bit worried about how I will keep up this momentum when I fly to Tennessee Thursday for four days of painting with students in Collierville. I'll be visiting some of my absolute favorite people, and their two little fluffy helpers, so I'll be extra busy having fun. Looks like I need to do a few paintings ahead of time, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...