Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lively Lavender and Olives oil painting - Day 17, 30 paintings in 30 days

Lively Lavender and Olives oil painting by Marion Hedger
18x24cm (approx 7"x10")
Oil on canvas panel
Palette knife painting
Day 17, 30 days hath September challenge
85€ Int. shipping included
Another of my little Provence scenes from photos I took in June. Similar to my painting Lavender and Olives which is now sold. I do love that combination of blues/turquoise and lilacs.
Take a look at Marion Hedger's art website


To receive email updates of my daily painting blog
Please enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...