Friday, September 27, 2013

Morning Sun Pink Hollyhocks by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


Morning Sun Pink Hollyhocks
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



Morning Sun Pink Hollyhocks is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, a scene from my visit last month to the mountains of Utah. The girls and I were driving up a winding country lane when we spotted a massive garden of hollyhocks in every color your heart could desire, there were lipstick red, red wine black, pale pink, white, and hot pink. I whipped out my new IPad and went to town taking pictures, I love using my IPad for photography now, instead of lugging around my heavy Canon when I travel. I just slip my IPad into my purse, and off I go! 

Morning Sun is my 25th entry in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge, and I'm all packed and ready for my Tennessee workshop this weekend. SUH-Weet tea drinkers, here I come! Stay tuned to the art bloggy for pictures of my Tennessee flower painting workshop, you may see some familiar faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...