Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sky oil daily paintings by BECKY JOY

Sky #5 available on my website
6x6 oil $110. Click here to purchase.

Today was a busy day with working on my portfolio, the ustream show, painting, getting ready for a demo tomorrow and a little hitting golf balls at the driving range. Don't ask how good I am. Its for the fun of it.

 I painted the first sky painting on my weekly ustream show. It is almost finished. I've got a little tweaking to do tomorrow morning then I will post it here. I've had a lot of fun with the ustream show. You should check it out next Tuesday night at 4pm PDT.

Tomorrow should be a good painting day. Hopefully. My workshop in Phoenix Oct 21, 22 & 23 is filling up. If you are interested, email me for particulars at beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

Talk to you all tomorrow.
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...