Friday, September 24, 2010

Sky #13 & #14 oils by BECKY JOY

Sky #13 5x7 oil  $110.  BUY

I painted this little nocturne last night. I set up a little earlier than the night before and a little closer to the street. Because it was earlier, there was a little more action on the street with cars, porch lights, people walking and that big orange/gold moon. I notice that I have a little glare on the left of the painting. I'll have to try the photo again. The dark colors can sometimes be hard to keep from getting a glare, but its not too bad.

I also finished this 24x30 today. I had started this last week when I gave a demo, then set it aside when I came home. I wasn't totally pleased with the composition. This morning I figured out what I wanted to do with it, so it was paint all day. I've posted this one on my website, www.beckyjoy.com. I'm counting this one as sky #14 even though it is bigger.

Well, now its time to start packing. I just want to remind all of you that I will not be on ustream this next week, but probably the following Tuesday. My posting will be sporadic this next week. 
Talk to you all later,
BECKY JOY
http://beckyjoyartist.blogspot.com
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...