Monday, September 6, 2010

Plein Air Painting & Photography Workshops with Niki Gulley

“Crimson Waves,” Tuscany ©2010 Niki Gulley
Oil • 18” x 48”

With our upcoming Plein Air Painting / Photography Workshop that me and my husband, Scott Williams, are teaching in Tuscany, I started thinking about how much I love the region. The rolling countryside is breathtaking, the people are so warm & friendly, the food and wine are to die for, and the architecture and medieval walled cities are filled with history. In this palette knife painting, I hope you can take a moment to pause and soak in this beautiful Tuscan hillside bathed in vibrant crimson poppies.

Our Tuscany workshop is full for this September, but if you would be interested in joining us next September in Tuscany or next May in the gorgeous Greek Isles, visit nikigulley.com/?page_id=13 or e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...