Friday, August 16, 2013

Daisy Delight and a Hidden Message by Floral Artist Nancy Medina


 Daisy Delight by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Daisy Delight is the newest daily work in Flower Mound Studio, as I finish up the pots in my new container garden commission. I have hidden a message under my daisies today, visit my art blog to see what lies beneath! I almost did not add the polka dots on my red mug, but decided at the last minute that this painting needed just a dash of fun. Daisies are such simple, frivolous flowers, if there is a word that describes them, I think delightful seems to fit them best.



The studio models take a bow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...