Thursday, August 22, 2013

Celebrate Today Hydrangea Garden by Floral Artist Nancy Medina



 Celebrate Today Hydrangea Garden
by Nancy Medina
16X20
Oil on Archival Panel




Celebrate Today Hydrangea Garden is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, with a message hidden under the painting (see my blog for the image). I finished this one late while the pugs snored all around the easel. The house is filled with fresh flowers following my workshop last weekend, one of the most excellent perks of my new job as a full-time artist. I have so many things to paint it is hard to decide where to start. I woke up this morning excited to get to work. I cannot remember feeling that way, ever before, for any job I have ever had before now. I'm very thankful, and it sure feels like it's worthy of celebration, tomorrow morning maybe I'll buy donuts!



The studio models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...