Thursday, August 15, 2013

SOLD ~ Morning Sunnies ~ Sunflower and Delphinium Painting by Floral Artist Nancy Medina

 

Morning Sunnies
Sunflowers and Delphiniums
by Nancy Medina

SOLD

16X12
Oil on Archival Panel



Morning Sunnies is the newest daily painting in Flower Mound Studio. It's been a busy week, shipping paintings, running pug-related errands (special foods, medications, two new toys for her majesty, etc) and I had a very cool first - my first royalty check arrived! *sound of trumpets* It's not absolutely huge, but it is kind of cool knowing my work is out there, starting to reach markets around the world. Is this what they call passive income? I like the idea of that, don't you? I kind of picture myself sitting in a lounge chair with a glass of iced lemon aid, wearing a big hat and reading a Danielle Steele novel....! Actually, the first time I've sat down today was to write this blog post. It's true that when you own your own business, work never stops. Fortunately, I absolutely love my job!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...