Friday, August 16, 2013

"Alliums in Blue" Original Palette Knife Painting by Hallie Kohn Art

This painting was a commissioned piece for a collector who loved the original painting. I myself have really fallen in love with the Alliums paintings, and may have to add one to my personal collection! They feel modern and interesting, yet soft and simple too.

I love seeing Alliums everywhere in late spring and early summer and plan to plant a few new varieties in my yard this fall. They are actually part of the garlic family and so most animals tend to stay away from them. Perfect! We live on a greenbelt and have deer and lots of critters!

12x12 Oil on Museum Quality Panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...