Saturday, August 24, 2013

Untended Consequences by Pamela Blaies

Untamed Summer Beauty
14" x 18"
oil on linen

in the early stages...

This summer has been very busy and I've let my yard run a little wild. I went out back early in the morning to check on things the other day and the weeds were going nuts, so I wrangled my kids to help me out with the weeding and pruning. We cleared it up a little, but it may take me all fall to catch up. Loaded with an armful of rose clippings, salvia and flowering vines, I headed to my studio to take advantage of the untamed beauty.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...