Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tender Rain Hydrangeas and a Dallas Arboretum Flower Painting Workshop by Nancy Medina


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1397893

Tender Rain Hydrangeas
by Nancy Medina
20X20
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Tender Rain Hydrangeas is the newest painting in Flower Mound Studio, celebrating a new vase I received from a dear friend. You are invited to join me for my June 21 workshop at the Dallas Arboretum. I love teaching flower painting in the most beautiful gardens in Texas, and this will be a great time of year to get dozens of flower photos during the lunch break! Okay, dozens is a conservative estimate. I've been known to fill up an entire cell phone's worth of memory in 2 hours at the Arboretum before. My husband seems to find this quite astounding, though I'm sure all of you, my flower fanatic friends, are sympathetic to the cause....!

Dallas Arboretum Flower Painting Workshop

June 21, 2014
9 am to 3 pm


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1397893

The studio models take a bow....


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...