Wednesday, February 26, 2014

1542 Farmer Brown's Potting Shed Plein Air Alla Prima

I painted here on Tuesday, just getting around to posting it tonight.  I had a lot of fun painting it, I kept finding more little details to put into the painting.  The plants on the left are pineapples and there is a papaya tree in the center.

After I painted I was taken on a tour of the garden and got to sample some kale, nasturtiums, violas and various other vegies.  I have had kale cooked before and didn't like it but I liked it raw.   Bought some nice rhubarb, lettuce and Swiss Chard.  Its all pretty much eaten up already.  I made a rhubarb crunch, there is just one little piece of that left and a bit of the lettuce.

The painting is oil on masonite, 8 x 10 inches, $250. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...