Monday, February 17, 2014

Heart Song Red Tulips - Flower Painting by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1390923

Heart Song Red Tulips
by Nancy Medina
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel
 We were so fortunate to have big, fat, happy tulips to paint in my Valentine's weekend workshop this weekend. Heart Song Red Tulips was my class demo today, and with all sunshine, cupcakes and chocolate floating about, you would think we were at the sugar spa or something! My new vase was embellished with tiny red hearts around the neckline as a tribute to the season of love. Tomorrow is the last day of my three day Valentine's workshop, and I'm always sad to say goodbye to my students and see them depart. We had a requisite puppy/baby photo sharing session today, and I saw a little Bichon girl with tiny red barrettes in her hair that might have been just a wee bit cuter than my Annie, though you didn't hear that from me!



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1390923

The tulip models take a bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...