Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tulips Painting by Atlanta Artist, Jill Saur

tulips on canvas
©1990-2014 Tulip Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

I love seeing the moment when someone is drawn to one particular painting of mine and they just know that it was meant for them.  It's as if I've whispered a secret to the wind and the wind carries my secret to the perfect keeper.

My 30"x40" tulip acrylic palette knife painting, "Reaching For The Sun", hangs in the home of a wonderful patron.  Thank you for collecting a piece of my heart! - Jill Saur  


To commission work of art, or to see more of my available work, CLICK HERE.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...