Friday, February 21, 2014

Maroon Cascade Peonies and an Easy Way to Ship Home Wet Paintings by Nancy Medina


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1360031

Maroon Cascade Peonies
20X16
Oil on Archival Panel
Purchase Information

Class Demonstration

Maroon Cascade Peonies was my class demonstration in North Texas, as I pack up supplies for my Florida workshop. I've learned how to juggle supplies between overlapping events and workshops, and always have at least three easels, two sets of traveling paints, and multiple palettes and turp cans all juggling about simultaneously.

I've learned an easy way to carry my wet paintings home - I call it the Gallery Wrap Pancake Stack. Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...