Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Aspen Rhapsody In Snow" Aspen Snow Scene by Jill Saur

© "Aspen Rhapsody In Snow" by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


I thought it would be appropriate to finish, sign, and photograph "Aspen Rhapsody In Snow" because of all the snow that we were inundated with this week here in Georgia.  This piece is 32"x70".  It is a triptych, acrylic, brush and palette knife painting on a wide canvas.  I am currently going to hang it in my dining room, but I could be persuaded to sell it if you are interested.  I love painting the aspens in snow and have been doing so for over twenty-seven years!  This painting has been quite the labor of love!

                                  email:  CLICK HERE            website:  CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...