Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Plein air painting revisited by BECKY JOY

 6x6 oil on canvas panel $125. free shipping in US and free display easel. To purchase click here.

Well, I keep on trying to paint these skies. This one is a little grayer in some of the colors than previous ones. In addition to this one, I painted two more today. But, they are under wraps right now.

As I told you yesterday, I repainted my plein air painting. So I thought that I would post it with my revisions. I took out the fence (the resembled a car) and I changes the design on the bushes on the left behind the tree. I still did not want the bushes to be distinct, because I wanted to keep it in the background. Once I start adding more detail in an area, it will bring it forward.



OK, tomorrow I'm moving on. No more work on this one.

Talk to you all later.

Becky
www.beckyjoy.com/blog
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...