Monday, January 31, 2011

Dog Study - by Palette Knife Artist, Judy Mackey

"Dog Study - Stella"
6" x  6", Oil on Board
Available on my Website, click this sentence to be sent there

This is from a photo I took of my dog, Stella.  I wanted to practice painting her because I might add it to a painting I have in mind.   Stella loves to go for walks even if it's to nowhere in particular.  She senses that it might be a walk if I put on either my tennis shoes or my gardening shoes. 

And as I go outside, she'll usually walk a few steps ahead of me though she has no idea where I might be going.  I like indulging and walk a bit even if I' wasn't planning on taking a walk just to make her happy.  She has a "happy" walk, almost a skip sort of walk when she's walking with me.  And when I took this photo she didn't even know I was capturing her to use as a model some day in one of my paintings.

.
Website:  JudyMackey.com
Email: CLICK HERE
If you are happy with my work, I hope you will refer me to your friends.www.judymackey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...