Monday, January 24, 2011

BECKY JOY new sunset oil youtube demo


$150. oil on canvas. 6x6 panel with free shipping in US and free display easel.

To purchase, click here.
Hi Everyone!

I worked out in the yard this morning and then a little on the computer and managed to get one painting done today. I painted from a photograph that I have had for years from Oregon. I liked the light coming through the trees in the morning and hitting the one tree with the vine growing on it. The photo had a lot going on in it and I needed to do a lot of editing. This is what I came up with.

I've been working on my bio page (its not on here yet). I'm taking the Blog Triage workshop from Alyson Stanfield. I've just started and going through this step by step. The idea is to come up with a story so it isn't so dry. I'm coming up with ideas now I need to translate it into writing, not always an easy task for me. Probably not for a lot of you. I'll let you know how it is coming.

If you haven't noticed, I put the Feb 2011 calendar page on my home page and also under "neat stuff". Its there for you to download if you would like. A new one will be coming each month. I haven't got a lot of "neat stuff" yet, but there will be more ideas coming.

And, also this weekend, I put a new youtube video on my website of a sunset painting demo for you to view. http://www.beckyjoy.com/videos/painting-demos/

Enjoy and I'll be getting more videos out there.

Yesterday, I went to the Celebration of Fine Art in Scottsdale to see the show and visit all my friend, I did the show for about 10 years. If you have never been to the show, it is fabulous. Take a peek of it online at http://celebrateart.com

Remember, if you sign up for my newsletter, you can download a copy of my new ebook with 5 paintings step by step with explanations of color.

Becky Joy

beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy!

    We are enjoying your art, and your site! Thank you so much!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great site. Full of ideas and great artists.

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...