Monday, June 28, 2010

Rural Bungalows plein air painting by BECKY JOY

This is an 8x10 plein air painting that I revisited. I wasn't pleased with it so I did a little more work to it. I painted this in Clarkdale, AZ. Cutest little town. The homes are small 1950's era homes and each one is different. I had not used a palette knife on this painting the first time around. It was too timid, so I beefed it up with some more powerful strokes and stronger light. The red bushes along the property line is what drew me to this scene. I definitely need to get back there and paint and I will. I have a painter friend, Christine Debrosky who lives near these homes. She spends a lot of time painting in this neighborhood.

"The Property Line" is in oil and I have it posted on my website. www.beckyjoy.com

Just a couple of more days and I will be drawing for the winner of the daily painting from those that signed up for my newsletter. There is still time to sign up.



For Email Marketing you can trust




Take care, 
BECKY
www.beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...