Thursday, June 17, 2010

FRUIT & FLOWERS PALETTE KNIFE PAINTING BY TOM BROWN


“THE COLORS OF SUMMER”
6x8 INCH ORIGINAL OIL PAINTING
BY TOM BROWN


My usual style of painting is done with brushes, but occasionally I like to complete an entire painting with the palette knife. It creates a very bold and dynamic effect, as you can see in this colorful floral piece. And alternating between the two styles of painting keeps me fresh in each style. I hope you like it.

If you would like this little jewel to grace your walls, email me at: tombrownstudio@cox.net



Thanks for looking. Have a colorful day.
- - Tom Brown

2 comments:

  1. Love your white flowers. I also enjoy watching your tutorial videos - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom,
    "The Colors of Summer" is infused with excitement and energy!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...