Saturday, April 21, 2012

Palette Knife Landscape Painting by Jill Saur


Aspen trees and birch trees on canvas are my favorite subject to paint!  These trees are brilliantly white and intoxicating in their beauty.

This 48"x36" brush and palette knife acrylic painting is titled, "Promising Journey".  I usually add a path in my paintings to take the viewer on a journey where they can imagine themselves walking amongst these vibrant trees, right into their own future!

This original painting is available by contacting me through my website, and if you are not ready to purchase an original work of art, I also offer this in a limited edition hand-embellished giclee.  I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of owning artwork that uplifts and inspires your soul! 

My website:  www.JillSaurFineArt.com

©1990-2012 Trees In Art by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...