Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birch Trees and Sunset Sailing original oil painting by Karen Tarlton

Sunset Sailing 
6x6
Oil
Birch Tree Stand
8x8
Oil

I'm painting like crazy because I'm about to take a bit of time off (well really only 4 days, but for me that's a lot!) My husband is running the Boston Marathon next week so we're off to Boston.
I hope to get some great photos and some new inspiration there!

My Blog: http://www.karensfineart.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karensfineart

Galleries: City Lights Gallery, Las Vegas, NV
The Arlington Arts Gallery, Arlington Virginia
Galerie Severn, New Orleans Louisiana
The Stonehenge Gallery, Montgomery Alabama, SAC's Gallery, Montgomery Alabama,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen , your ''Sunset Sailing'' is wonderfully coloured .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much and I appreciate the note!

    ReplyDelete

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...