Monday, April 9, 2012

River Reflection Ebay listing $0.99 & 2 new videos

River Reflections 9" x 12" oil landscape $0.99 bid on EBay 

This is a painting from a driving trip through Utah along Siever River. It was late afternoon and the sun had been coming in and out. I saw the light on the back of the river with the reflections that I had to paint after driving. It was a drive by camera shot.

I have two new videos posted on my website and Art Workshops Online
Art Marketing with a Tee Shirt and the QR code 
Color Mixing Video Demo using the Cool/Warm Limited Palette
Along with a written post explaining the use and mixing of the palette colors
 Tomorrow I'm picking my artist friend, Deb Groesser, up at the airport. We will immediately take off for painting at the Superstitions and then come back to my house. The next day we will be heading up to the Plein Air Convention. I will be taking my video camera and notes. I plan on posting more information about the whole thing later.

Talk to you all later,
Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
EBay listings starting at $0.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...