Monday, April 9, 2012

Featured Artist, Niki Gulley, at Spring Gallery Walk, Dallas


"Colorful Transformation" ©2012 by Niki Gulley
textured oil painting • 36" x 48"

With "Colorful Transformation," I wanted to focus on brilliant color and simple shapes to see if I could communicate the excitement I feel when surrounded by nature. Using energetic diagonal strokes and thick, textured paint, I hope you get a sense of the motion in the leaves and the power of nature to invigorate your spirit. I just love how this piece captured that essence!

For more information on this birch painting, contact American Fine Art Gallery in Dallas, (American Fine Art.) And please stop by the gallery on April 21st where I will be the featured artist as part of Dallas' Spring Gallery Walk. I will be there from 6-8 pm and would love to meet you! American Fine Art will be unveiling more than a dozen of my new large textured oil paintings, with subjects ranging from aspen and birch trees, to uplifting sunflower fields, and peaceful water lilies, and I can't wait to hear your feedback.

American Fine Art Gallery
1611 Dragon St.
Dallas, TX 75207-3910
SPRING GALLERY WALK - April 21, 2012
Featured Artist Niki Gulley - “Golden Transitions”
Reception - April 21, 2012 • 6-8 pm


Also, here is some more information on American Fine Art in the April edition of Art Galleries & Aritsts, with my painting "Colorful Transformation" featured in the article!



Web - NikiGulley.com • E-mail - Niki Gulley



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...