Sunday, April 29, 2012

Southlake Art in the Square - a SOLD OUT Show by Pamela Blaies

30" x 24"
Oil on Canvas
SOLD

This weekend I was a participating artist in Art in the Square 2012 in Southlake, Texas.   I am super excited to announce it was a SOLD OUT show!  I'm on cloud 9!  My husband was able to be my helper for the first time. He did a great job and made the weekend so much more fun. The weather was nice and I had a fabulous time visiting with collectors and other artists. Here is one of my newest paintings. It was sold today to one of my new collectors - I am honored to have many paintings hanging in their beautiful home.

I love to share my art and inspiration. Click HERE to sign up for my email newsletter and receive a free gift of postcards.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...