Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring In Your Step by Roxanne Steed



"Spring is a heart full of hope and a shoe full of rain."

-author unknown



I got my first shoe-full of rain today, leaving the gym. It was monsoon-like weather, except colder, but to me it did feel like Spring is trying its hardest to show up for me. Lots of melt-off happening, fast-running water every where! Maybe just the thought of it has put a spring in my step? Sometimes it doesn't take much....a small cheery bouquet, a bit of hope, the promise of turning that corner at some point.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $125 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


Please visit my website: www.roxannesteed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...