Sunday, February 20, 2011

River Bank Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, May Workshop 2011

RIVER BANK
24 x 30 inches 

Contact me for Commission Work. Laurie
 
© Laurie Justus Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011

MAY WORKSHOP in beautiful East Texas.

Join me at Selah Inn and Retreat in May for a comprehensive look at
who you are as a person and as an artist. This workshop will benefit any level 
artist and promises to be a time of rest, renewal and rejuvenation for you and your art.

I have taught art for 30 years, but this is my first workshop.
The cost of the workshop is minimal ($295)  because I wanted to have it specifically at this 
phenomenal retreat center. Your cost of rooming includes all meals and snacks. Visit the links below to find out more about cost and reservations, or email me


Laurie Pace

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...