Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bee Charmer by Roxanne Steed



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard

"Recall it as often as you wish, a happy memory never wears out.

- Fublin



I'm really glad to have found this quote. There's times lately I think I'm going to wear out my happy memories of last summer! It has been the fiercest winter so far! I've got lots of dreamy memories from warmer times - including this little bee I spotted doing his happy thing around all these summer blossoms. I love the phrase "Bee Charmer" from the story, "Fried Green Tomatoes" - and love the sound of it as it is spoken.

But - another painting to bring out of the 'archive'! I am offering these 'Valentines' at 2009 prices during the month of February. They are dry and ready to ship as soon as your Paypal payment clears! I also accept personal checks - it just takes a good bit longer for it to travel through the mail from your house to my bank. Paypal is that sure bet to receive it in time for Valentines Day!

******For these Valentine special offerings, I'll cover shipping via Priority Mail (for continental US) between now (Feb 1st) and Feb. 14th! Treat your sweet-heart to something wonderful, that lasts forever, isn't fattening, and is the perfect size! Forwarding this email to 'the likely suspects' might be helpful as a gift-giving guide! OR be good to yourself, a personal Valentine 'from you to you' might be just what you need.

My third Valentine offering for my subscribers this month is, "Bee Charmer" a 6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard. Reply to this email to let me know you'd like this piece & preferred payment method. Your Valentine price is $100 +zero for shipping (see above)! ...all in the name of love!

Now go on, work on that love life!

Please visit my blog & website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...