Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Morning Geranium Welcome by Roxanne Steed



6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard

"Under the snowdrifts the blossoms are sleeping,
Dreaming their dreams of sunshine and June."
- William Sharp



I've spent the last several days finishing up some accounting for 2010 & submitting my CT sales & use tax. So time has been filled with that annual chore. But I do have a few paintings to bring out of the 'archive' and am offering them at 2009 prices during the month of February. They are dry and ready to ship as soon as your Paypal payment clears! I also accept personal checks - it just takes a good bit longer for it to travel through the mail from your house to my bank. Paypal is that sure bet to receive it in time for Valentines Day! Contact me at roxannesteed@gmail.com to purchase this painting.

******For these Valentine special offerings, I'll cover shipping via Priority Mail (for continental US) between now (Feb 1st) and Feb. 14th! Treat your sweet-heart to something wonderful, that lasts forever, isn't fattening, and is the perfect size! Forwarding this email to 'the likely suspects' might be helpful as a gift-giving guide! OR be good to yourself, a personal Valentine 'from you to you' might be just what you need.

My first Valentine offering for my subscribers this month is, "Good Morning Geranium Welcome" a 6"x6" oil on gessoed masonite archival artboard. Your Valentine price is $100 +zero for shipping (see above)! ...all in the name of love!

Now go on, work on that love life!

www.roxannesteed.com
My blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...