Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Sparkly Western Sunset" by Karla Nolan, unframed miniature palette knife oil painting




 I painted this sunset a while back with my handy palette knives and couldn't decide on a name for it.  Looking at it in different lighting situations, I kept notice how sparkly it was, a high gloss varnish added to the colors greatly.  Thus the name was born:  "Sparkly Western Sunset" -- because that is what it is, full of life and color!  A sweet miniature...

"Sparkly Western Sunset", 5"x7" unframed miniature palette knife oil painting on canvas, $70 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button located at my blogspot listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...