Saturday, February 21, 2015

"Daybreak!", by Karla Nolan, 18"x24" unframed palette knife oil painting


I love painting the skies.  I don't like early morning, however, and have missed many a pretty dawn here in Colorado.  Silhouettes of bushes and trees have always intrigued me.  So I thought I'd bite the bullet and put together an early morning scene.  Maybe I'll reconsider and start rising earlier.  (I doubt it!)

"Daybreak!", 18"x24" unframed palette knife oil painting on canvas, $700 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button on my blogspot listed below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...