Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Chilis of New Mexico", framed painting on glass by Karla Nolan





No, this is definitely NOT a palette knife painting!  But...I like to dab into all sorts of media....enjoy!

Recently I've had renewed interest in my framed paintings on glass from a few Daily Painters website visitors, so I thought I'd acquaint you with my "Chilis of New Mexico" -- yes, hot and spicy, habenero, Anaheim, Poblano, jalapeno -- you name it, any of them could be in this painting!  Unfortunately, try as I may, the heat of the chilis wipes me out, it's an embarrassment to see!  Oh well, I still love the Mexican foods! 

"Chilis of New Mexico", 9"x12" (measured edge to edge glass) in black frame, $325 includes s/h in continental U.S., Paypal accepted, click my blogspot button listed below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...