Thursday, November 27, 2014

Peach Sorbet Peonies and Romantic Kitty Finds a Home - Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1619257

 Peach Sorbet Peony Bouquet
by Nancy Medina
24X24
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Sold







Peach Sorbet is the newest large work on the easel, as I paint these fresh peonies as quickly as I can - after all, how many more times this winter will I find peonies in the market? I was thrilled to get a note informing me that the new owner of my latest Romantic Kitty painting was very happy with their new acquisition. Not only that, their kitty, Spike, liked it, too! Visit my bloggy to see the furry purry evidence! Though, I suspect Spike was more interested in the shipping box than the painting...


http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1619257

 Peach Sorbet with the studio models!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...