Monday, November 17, 2014

Abstract, Original Oil, Non-representational SOLD"Blue and Green" 6x8"

You know me.......I am off the beaten track again!  I did several abstract paintings last week and decided to show you one today.

SOLD


This is a study of color interaction and composition.  Because I love texture in my paintings, I threw some of that in too.


I find abstract work to be very rewarding and relaxing.  The perfect activity to counteract burnout or other stresses of life.  It only works for me for a week or two.......then the desire for structure, the desire to produce a recognizable image, overwhelms me and I retreat to my still life and landscapes.  How do you deal with burnout?

Now that we are into serious Christmas shopping, I wanted to show you another of my little daily paintings that is on sale at half price this week.


You can find the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...