Saturday, November 22, 2014

Mountain Painting | Daily Painting | Small Oil Painting | Grandfather Mountain by Carol Schiff | 6x8" Oil

This mountain painting is a view of Grandfather Mountain near Boone NC.  It was a cold and windy day when I ventured out, but it was worth the effort.

Purchase here
99 + shipping
 The view was gorgeous!  Mountains and oceans hold the same fascination for me...they are both ever changing in color and mood and filled with energy and movement.




I have just returned from an Elio Camacho workshop and this piece is a sample of me trying to paint like him!  My goal is better color relationships.....he is a master in that area.


Just a reminder.....today and tomorrow, my paint group, Pieces of Eight, is having our annual Christmas sale at Ralph's Art Supply in Eau Gallie Arts District.  Check out the details here.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...