Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apple Painting "Apple Allure" by Jill Saur

I love fuji apples.  I decided to render it in deep blues and give it an other-world atmosphere.  
The background represents the universe and the apple is sitting on a table that represents the earth.  There is a lot of texture on this 8"x8" acrylic painting and I have it varnished in a gloss finish.  It's for sale if it doesn't end up in my kitchen first!

I invite you to become a collector and experience the joy of having artwork that uplifts and inspires!  My website:  CLICK HERE           

©1990-2011 Jill Saur Fine Art LLC, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...