Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BLACK HORSE IN PALETTE KNIFE by OLGA WAGNER

What a day...It started with a dentist visit to get a crown and ended with creation of this little beauty!

I was not going to paint today, as I got home pretty worn out and with a throbbing side of the face. Aftre dinner, I did go into my art studio to cleanup and rearrange a few things. While moving some stuff I came across a 12 x 12 canvas that was toned light blue. I picked it up and MOJO took over and let me create this totally fictitious horse. I LOVE the color scheme on this boy!!!

O' SO PRETTY
12 x 12 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Please email for availability: olga.t.wagner@gmail.com
www.olgawagner.com

Close-up of the snout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...