Monday, July 25, 2011

Ceour d'Alene Idaho plein air oil landscape painting by BECKY JOY

8x10 oil plein air $400. Along the Ceour d'Alene River. Click here to purchase.

I hadn't posted all of my paintings from my trip to the Oil Painters of American show and painting in Zion. This is one of the paintings from Ceour d'Alene. While I was painting at this location, I saw a moose with her baby feeding along the edge of the river in the grasses. They kept close to the bushes and the baby was visible only a few times. I wasn't able to get a good photo of the little one.
This was such a peaceful location and sooo... quiet. Nice!
Today I finished boxing up some paintings to send off to a new gallery in Jackson, WY. I will now be showing my work at Raindance Gallery.
Tomorrow I need to start getting paintings ready for another gallery.
Talk to you all later.
Becky Joy
http://beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoy.com/blog
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...