Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Painting Under the Tuscan Sun - A Tuscany, Italy Workshop by Nancy Medina


Purple Pinnacle Lavender Field
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Palette Knife and Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas


I'm so excited to announce my first workshop in Tuscany, Italy, June 6-13, 2015, Painting Under the Tuscan Sun! Scheduled strategically to coincide with the heart of poppy bloom season, we'll be in the Chianti region of Tuscany. We'll stay in a restored 12th Century monastery, and take excursions to Siena and nearby hillside villages. I'm hoping to capture dozens and dozens of photos of lavender, too, but I'm not real sure if lavender will be in bloom. You are invited to join me for the painting dream vacation of a lifetime! Read more...

Painting Under the Tuscan Sun
 June 6-13, 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...