Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Aspen Tree Painting For Sale

fall birch tree painting
©1990-2014 Fall Aspen Tree Painting by Jill Saur, all rights reserved

Four feet tall by three feet wide, my acrylic palette knife aspen tree painting on canvas is titled, "Sequestered Dream".  I was inspired to paint this after one of my trips to beautiful Eastern Colorado, where some of the largest aspen trees in America grow. 

This painting is loaded with texture and has a beautiful glow during the daytime hours. In the evening it simply radiates with light!  This painting is destined to be the focal point inside a collector's home or business.  Is it you?  Contact me: CLICK HERE  To see more of my work, please visit my website:  CLICK HERE  Thanks,  Jill Saur

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love receiving comments about our posts! Thank you for leaving us a comment - have a wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...